Saturday, April 07, 2007

then today. this.

i've just spotted something interesting. usually i'm keeping quite a low profile on this. silently observing people going in and out. but this is a total surprise.

just now, someone enters my blog by means of googling keywords 04s70 blog. i.e.

http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=04s70%20blog&hl=en

it's weird. the past weeks i've been encountering 04s70 over and over again. firstly, i added my angel, joanne of 04s70, to my msn. then chatted with her a few days later. two days ago, i met this girl by accident. at first she thought that i was from s68 or something like that since she always saw me in the right wing. but then i wasn't. in fact, my ct bench was on the left wing. anyway, i figured i tell her that the only time i spent in right wing is to talk with a few old friends (old now, new then) from 04s70 (namely joanne, cherie chan, alicia, etc.). and there goes the link. she (the girl i just met) was from 04s70 too. felyna.

then today. this. after so long of not even hearing anything like 04s70 (or in fact, any other hc classes), i'm bombarded with reference to 04s70.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



write to me?