Saturday, March 31, 2007

sweet memories

i'm blaming yesterday's rendezvous and the fact that i just got a facebook with lots of hwachong faces and yesterday's chat with my angel. but yeah. here goes. i have tonnes and tonnes of photos to go through. so i went through all my hwachong photos that i can easily laid my hands on (i.e. printed). but i lost most of them somehow. so i tried to take photos of some of them, resulting in some really bad quality pictures.

somehow, taking pictures of pictures reminded me of the fact that some guy is going to arrange screening of movies about movies next semester, he gave a sneak preview that totally killed my interest.

here are some of the bad quality pictures:

03s34 & 04s34

Ruth & I

the first one is the photos of my seniors-treat-juniors session at changi airport's swensens. the latter is the picture of my godsister, ruth, and me.

anyway, then i went into nostalgic overdrive. specially went over to my linux to grab some old photos from jc. there wasn't much though. there are about 2GB worth of photos, but they are all from council. none from my class. i shall start hunting my classmates for pictures. i posted everything in my flickr, here goes. some preview:

O1 Banner - Full View

Track & Field Nationals - Flags

MAF Lighting Team

MAF Scaffolding

sheesh. the memories. bittersweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



write to me?